Friday, February 22, 2008

Sunbeam

This morning I had to call the Temple to make an appt. for Caleb and I to do some Temple work. While I was on the phone the boys got a little rowdy so I stepped out on the porch to finish my call in silence. When I came back in I told the boys they were naughty for being so noisy when I was calling the TEMPLE!! Silas came up to me and said, "Mom, were you talking to Jesus?" I told him no I wasn't talking to Jesus, just one of his workers. It was so sweet! I guess my little Sunbeam is learning something!!!

2 comments:

Tirsa said...

That is too cute.

Haley L said...

Your blog has been such a good trauma buster for your little sunbeam in class. And, very helpful in preparing me for his fettish with toe jamb, which he was searching for in class. We were both laughing so hard yesterday in class that I thought Doug was going to get mad at both of us. :) And, yes . . he is learning something. He told me yesterday when we talked about God giving us the day and the night that he is glad for the day most so he can play with his trucks.