Monday, February 18, 2008

Movie Lines

We were inspired by you Tirsa. Here are some movie lines that we say frequently. I'm sure I'll think of a million more after I post this. Please excuse any inaccuracies. If you know the movies feel free to comment!

"Stay at home and eat all the freakin chips Kip"
"Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day, besides we both know I'm training to become a cage fighter."
"Since when Kip, you have the worst reflexes of all time."
"Try and hit me Napoleon."
"What?"
"I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me."

"Give me your tots."

"You can milk anything with nipples."

"Baby steps"

"I'm walkin' through the kitchen with a bowl full of chicken, and I'm putting it Faye and Leo, I mean Dr. Marvin's refrigerate, for the night."

"That John Denver guy's full of crap" (or another word like that)

"Goodbye my LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE"

"Sloth love Chunk"
"Boodie trap, boodie trap" "You mean boobie trap?" "Yeah, that's what I said, boodie trap."

"Fresh breath, it's the priority of my life"

"Come on in and party hard to the person"

"Git R' Done"

"Your hands are freeeheeeheeezing!"

"Get in my belly"

"Go to your home, are you too good for your home?"

"Back to school, back to school, just to prove I'm not a fool."

"Hip, hip hop, hip hop anonymous"

"We wasted the good surprise on you"

"I eat pieces of crap like you for breakfast."
"You eat crap for breakfast?"

6 comments:

KrisJ said...

LOLOLOL O my goodness! Those are some good ones and I have to say we say a lot of the same in our house! Sloth love Chunk OO that is classic!

Unknown said...

Yeah. . . that stink'n John Denver. . . So Chris did photo's of that little girls big bro on Monday. You'll have to check them out. I didn't help approve the ones he edited this time, not that he listened to me the first time I guess. Anyways, just thought I'd give ya a heads up. I think Silas's face is starting to change. It's going from cute to handsome.

Laurie P. said...

I am so happy I came to your blog today!!! "Chunck love Sloth" made me laugh out loud at work!!! Thank you for the smiles you gave me today :)
From your cousin, Laurie

erinlo said...

OK. Jeff and I have no life. We just sat and read your blog for like 20 minutes. We read the 100 things about you and Caleb. And we read all the movie quotes. We laughed about Silas and the cow. Oh my goodness. You guys are so funny!!! Thank you for sharing your stories and giving us something to do tonight. -Erin

Brigit said...

Those are some of our favorites too!

Tirsa said...

I am glad I could inspire...
I noticed Napolean Dynamite, Meet the Parents, and 16 Candles. Am I right?
Are you going to give the answers at some point?