Sunday, February 24, 2008

Movie Lines Answers

So here are the answers to our movie lines. I would like to issue a Saturday Night Live quotes challenge to anyone who cares and loves SNL. We rarely watch it anymore but our favorite characters are/were... Will Ferrell, Molly Shannon, Anna Gastyer, Tina Fey, Chris Farley, Amy Pohler hmmm I know there are more but I can't think of them.

"Stay at home and eat all the freakin chips Kip"
"Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day, besides we both know I'm training to become a cage fighter."
"Since when Kip, you have the worst reflexes of all time."
"Try and hit me Napoleon."
"What?"
"I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me."
Napoleon Dynamite

"Give me your tots."
Napoleon Dynamite

"You can milk anything with nipples."
Meet the Parents

"Baby steps"
What About Bob?

"I'm walkin' through the kitchen with a bowl full of chicken, and I'm putting it Faye and Leo, I mean Dr. Marvin's refrigerate, for the night."
What About Bob?

"That John Denver guy's full of crap" (or another word like that)
Dumb and Dumber

"Goodbye my LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE"
Dumb and Dumber

"Sloth love Chunk"
Goonies

"Boodie trap, boodie trap" "You mean boobie trap?" "Yeah, that's what I said, boodie trap."
Goonies

"Fresh breath, it's the priority of my life"
16 Candles

"Come on in and party hard to the person"
16 Candles

"Git R' Done"
Blue Collar Comedy Tour

"Your hands are freeeheeeheeezing!"
Dumb and Dumber

"Get in my belly"
Austin Powers

"Go to your home, are you too good for your home?"
Happy Gilmore

"Back to school, back to school, just to prove I'm not a fool."
Billy Madison

"Hip, hip hop, hip hop anonymous"
Big Daddy

"We wasted the good surprise on you"
Big Daddy

"I eat pieces of crap like you for breakfast." "You eat crap for breakfast?"
Happy Gilmore


6 comments:

Jolayne said...

So, I read your comments on Erica's and then Kris B's blogs. It sounds as though you could use a little childless vacation time yourself.

tamiz said...

Jolayne,

Don't feel to sorry for Tami. I am going to Rio for a week at the end of March and I offered to take Tami with me. She declined. I am going to Italy in June and I offered to take her with me. She declined. Lastly, I offered to take her to Rock Springs with me and you guessed it, she declined. If someone passes up a free a trip to Rock Springs, you know they don't really want to go anywhere. She says she doesn't like traveling but I'm starting to think it might just be me!!!

Caleb

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Caleb, if you are looking for a travel buddy, look no further that yours truly. In fact, if you have the need to stomp around in your Whites and feel like a man's man, give me a call. I've got some huge bushes that need some chainsaw attention, another one that needs to be removed, and a pine tree that needs to lose about a dozen or more low-hanging branches. I'm jealous, Rio is on my bucket list. So is Italy.

Haley L said...

Doug swears he got all but one of the movie lines right. Keep in mind this is a man who measures his childrens' success by how many movie lines they can quote by age 5. Ha!

Brad and Marissa said...

Wow! I can't believe that Jude has grown out of those clothes already. Chubby babies are fun! I am glad to get the clothes so I can start getting things ready for the baby. I guess I should start some time. Thanks!
~Marissa

Tirsa said...

Loved the movie quotes! I'll have to have Blaine post some SNL ones from the past...