Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Crazy Hair Day

Monday was crazy hair day at School. We actaully remembered for once!!

Isaac wanted us to shave his hair some crazy way but we wouldn't do it because we've deciced he looks like an alien with buzzed hair. We came up with this idea instead which I think is much better! Only next time we'll have to paint something different because the kids said The Pledge of Alliegence to him ALL day long!


Elias looks good with a buzz so we just gave him half a haircut. HAHAHAHA! As you know, kids will be kids. So when they tried to tease him his response was, "Oh yeah? This is what you'll look like when you're 20"! I think we'll paint him next time too. What would kids NOT make fun of?....Yin & Yang? A car? What are some joke free ideas (That I would be capable of doing)?


9 comments:

Brandie Lyon said...

Man, aren't you creative? My kids would love me painting their heads. Elias looks like a character on Star Trek.

alison said...

those are great!! and elias seems to be king of the comebacks--good for him.

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Give him a robe and he can tell everyone that he is a monk.

KrisJ said...

I LOVED their hair you are so fancy!!! Im sending Maddie your way next year!

Elizabeth said...

What talent you have! love the flag..and especially Elias' do! Hee hee...kind of a "mini Ron Howard" heehee..sorry..LOL
Maybe you should do our too next year! :)

Kris said...

Ha ha...love the baldy look. I seriously was laughing out loud. I never remember spirit week.

Jolayne said...

It is scary that cutting his hair that way makes him look like he is prematurely balding. I don't think we could quite get away with any kind of buzzing or painting at our house. Looks great though.

Tirsa said...

Wow...good job on the hair. Very cool. Is that the kin of stuff that is going to be expected of me when I have school aged kids? I'm just not that creative!

LaDawn Lingard said...

Wow!!!!!!