Friday, September 4, 2009

In case you didn't know...

...an ENTIRE bottle of hair thermal protectant/gloss dumped on the bathroom floor creates a slimy, horrible mess.  I was way too mad to take pictures.  Jude had just scaled the kitchen cupboards and dumped some things.  I was cleaning up that mess when I heard him SCREAMING in my bathroom.  Came running in to see what was up and slipped and fell on my can.  Jude was one greasy mess and couldn't even get up.  He kept trying and falling down which scared the crud out of him.  Elias came running in to see what the commotion was about and fell on his can too.  I've sersiously scrubbed, mopped and used every degreaser product I own (over 8 times) and it's still slick.  Jude will be 2 on the 13th so I guess I should expect him to be terrible.

5 comments:

alison said...

he's quite the little monkey isn't he?

vicki said...

Oh, heaven help you! :) Nothing worse than a greasy floor. Since cleaning is not my strong suit I don't have any suggestions but I hope you can find a solution to get it degreased soon!

Jill said...

I just played a video of that scene in my head and I'm laughing my can off!

Haley L said...

Um . . . I guess it's better than if it had happened on carpet? Does not sound like a fun day. Time to put that boy in some gymnastics lessons!! :)

Johnna Jayne said...

Oh man! I hope you find something that works and won't ruin your floor in the process.