Friday, June 26, 2009

Tami's Childhood Hero

Yes, it was Michael Jackson. She even did some of his dance moves last night in his memory. I can't believe Tami hasn't already blogged about this but she must be too upset. When we found out that he was doing concerts in London, Tami really wanted to fly over and go to one of the concerts. Let's just say that I wasn't going with her. I never have been a fan of Michael Jackson but if you take a look at our CD's (so outdated) every single one of his songs are in there. I'm sure Tami will add to this in some way but I thought I would get my comments in first. For the record, we are on opposite ends of the spectrum on Michael Jackson!!!

1 comment:

Johnna Jayne said...

Tami and one of her friends actually taught me how to do the MJ moon walk when I was a little girl. I thought she might be taking this pretty hard. . .