Monday, September 24, 2007

Still Alive

Yes, I'm still alive. Jude is 11 days old and not sleeping great so I've been sticking to the bare minimum. I did catch up on the laundry and ironing today...only 2 weeks worth. It was good to know that we could make it 2 weeks and still have clean clothes. Caleb has been a TON of help which has been really nice! I wouldn't have survived without him. Also, a BIG thanks to Kris for helping me so much with Silas and Elias. I'm too tired to be witty or funny... just writing to let you know we're still kicking along.

3 comments:

alison said...

glad to see you're hanging in there.

KrisJ said...

Hey glad I could help. You guys have been a blessing in our lives so if we can help the tiniest bit that makes me happy! -Kris

Elizabeth said...

Hi there! Just finally figured out how to see your Blog! I guess I am totally not educated in the blog world yet! :)
Jude is so precious! Hang in there Tami! Call if you want a sanity break! I just have Blakers in the day time! :)