Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Broken Camera





I've been reprimanded for not posting more pictures of Jude...The problem is that we discovered our camera is broken. I don't see myself heading into town anytime soon so I bought a new one off of circuitcity.com and it should be here by wed. or thurs. Just in time for Caleb and Silas' birthdays and so we don't miss too many more precious newborn moments. I have become a big time Internet shopper. I bought all the boys clothes this fall and some of Silas' b-day presents (the rest Caleb picked up at Costco) that way. I figure it saves SO much stress, gas, time, germs and sanity.


Since I don't have any new pictures of the baby I'll post some pictures we took of the boys in August (pre-Jude) when we took a trip to Martin's Cove. The boys had fun pulling the handcarts and we really enjoyed and were humbled to learn what the Saints went through.

1 comment:

KrisJ said...

Very cute!! If you need a camera you can always borrow mine! -Kris