Monday, September 3, 2007

Payback





First let me say one thing. This is not a skateboard. After all those years of making fun of skateboarders I could never get on one. I don't really believe in Karma per say but I'm sure I would get some type of payback. The boys had ripsticks and I wanted to get on one of them but I really didn't want to do it in front of anyone. I held on to the basketball hoop pole and started rocking back and forth a little bit to try it out. (that was after I looked around to make sure no one was watching) I really liked doing it so we went and bought a fat person one that holds up to 250 pounds so that I could ride it. I had to skip breakfast so that I wasn't over the weight limit. It was either skip breakfast or ride naked so that I could be under the limit and I assumed the neighbors would appreciate option #1 a lot more than 2. Elias loves having someone on a ripstick that is terrible because it really makes him look good. I'm glad that I could be the one to boost his self esteem. He also likes to cut right in front of me to mess me up and make me fall. Elias, Isaac and I went for a ride this morning and I thought I was going to have to get off and walk because I was so tired. We rode by a lady walking her dog and she told me that I needed to have some elbow pads, knee pads etc. I told her that I would just make sure I fell backward and I would have plent of cushion for landing.


1 comment:

erinlo said...

Hi Tami! I was just checking up on your family and can not believe how close you are to your due date. What fun it will be to have four kiddos! And it's a boy, right???

Keep us updated when you can! (BTW- the poop pics were hilarious. I think only mothers of boys can truly appreciate what a momentous occasion that is- enough to take a picture to humiliate future girlfriends!)