Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kid's Wisdom

Tami left early this morning for the hospital to get all the paperwork done and to get things ready. Once the kids head to school, I will drop Silas off at Kris' and then head to the hospital. I keep wondering if there is anyway that they will start without me.

Isaac explained everything about having a baby to me yesterday. He said that once mom has the baby, she will be able to eat a lot more. Right now she can't eat very much because her belly is already full. Once she has the baby, her belly will already be stretched out and then she can eat more. I never knew it before but I guess I must have been pregnant at some time in my life too.

1 comment:

alison said...

I remember seeing Isaac pass by as I was at PRE picking up Colin for the dentist and I thought--hmmm, Tami was supposed to be induced today...amazing how the boys will do the normal things of going to school in the morning, but by the time school is out their lives will have changed b/c they'll have a new brother. Life changes so fast.