Friday, September 14, 2007

One more boy (but we are excited)


Jude Caleb was born September 13th at 2:12 PM. Everything went great. Tami and Jude are both doing really well and they are now relaxing at home. He was 7lbs 11 oz and he was 20 3/4" long. He is our biggest child yet and ever. Everyone keeps telling us that if we would just have one more we could have a basketball team. I tell them that having five kids that will never be over 5'5" tall really doesn't qualify as a basketball team so we will just have four.
The good thing is that the mold that we used for the first three wasn't broken. He looks just like the rest of them. Come to think of it, he looks just like all newborn babies. Anyway, everyone is doing great and we are all happy to be home. I don't want to speak for Jude yet but I think he is happy too.
One more thing....I got to help deliver Jude. After his head and shoulders cleared the doctor had me step in and grab Jude. I think he does that so we don't complain about the price we pay the doctor. He is worth every bit of it. I can't imagine doing that with someone other than your own child.

6 comments:

KrisJ said...

He is really so sweet and very cute. We are so excited for you guys! Good job Tami! O and good job catching Caleb. Cant wait to hold and squeeze him some more!
-Kris

Haley L said...

Wow! He is definitely a Zimmerman. :) I see Silas in his face. Can't wait to meet him in person. Congrats!!

Tirsa said...

Congratulations you guys! Where are those post-delivery pictures of Tami that you promised? I'm a little disappointed. Afterall, I looked great after my daughter was born! :)

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Sweet Caleb, now you get to send the doctor a bill for delivering the baby. You should at least get some sort of discount, right?

Congrats guys, let us know if we can do anything to help you out.

Brigit said...

What a little angel. We re so glad that everything went well. We are really happy for all of you.

Erica said...

Congrats!! He is really cute! I am so glad to hear that everything went well. Can't wait to see him.