Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blog Slackers

I was giving Tami a bad time about not blogging and she reminded me that she was the last one to post. This isn't going to be long but it will be a post and then the weight will be on Tami's shoulders.

I would like to say that we have been busy but I'm sure everyone else has been too. Tami needs a nutrition class to get on the waiting list for nursing school. It is a one credit class and she is one of those people that thinks she needs to strive for the best grade. Curve wrecker!!! I was the student who at the end of the semester said, " D means done!!!"

The silence has been broken so now it is up to Tami.

4 comments:

alison said...

Tami, I'll give you an A+ just for having the stamina to do anything in the medical profession. Once upon a time I thought I could, but then I was reminded that I have a big dread of needles.

Maggie said...

Tami, that's amazing with four young kids, that you are aspiring to do nursing school. As I mentioned on my blog, where I am at right now, I don't think I would want to be a nurse because they do a lot of diaper changes of old people and putting in foley catheters...but there are definitely people in this world who don't mind it (glad that they're out there). However, being a nurse at the OB unit would be amazing. The nurses do everything short of catching the baby! Just my thoughts. PS I am glad you guys blogged again.

Tirsa said...

Wow, that is great that Tami is going back to school. Didn't know that! I agree with Caleb...just give me a passing grade and I'll take it!

vicki said...

So exciting to be going back to school! As far as blogging goes, I follow several blogs and it has been slow all around.