Monday, April 27, 2009

Crystal Light... Anyone?

This evening Elias came down and said that Silas had brought a glass of Crystal Light up to his bathroom but that it wasn't spilled and looked fine. Caleb's OOT (out of town) so by the end of the day I'm worn out and I didn't think I needed to check on the situation. However, when I tucked the boys in I found a little different story than what Elias had reported. Silas had made himself a BASIN of Crystal Light (fruit punch, bright red flavor I might add)! The empty packet was tossed on the floor as proof the sink was red stained nearly to the top and there were fine, red, powdery crystals all over the place. Don't worry though, he "cleaned" it up! He opened up his soap dispenser and dumped out all the remaining soap to clean up the whole sight! He can be soooo naughty and then so sweet at the same time. Ten minutes before I discovered his mess he said a bedtime prayer that went like this..."Dear Heavenly Father, Thanks for this lovely day. Please bless the Jeffers, bless them to be healthy, bless them to have fun, bless them to never get a cold again.. etc." Also, Isaac had a MAJOR toilet overflow about 10 minutes before I discovered the bathroom incident. BOYS!!! On a good note our basement should be done in about 2 weeks! YEEHAW! That will, however, make yet another bathroom for these hooligans to destroy.

2 comments:

KrisJ said...

Naughty YES but so completely adorable that I just want to give him the biggest squeeze ever! LOVE HIM!!!!

Kris said...

Oh my goodness, that is so funny. Fruit punch is our favorite flavor but I know how it stains even when it gets on the counter for a minute. Soft scrub baby....soft scrub.

I love that Silas says "lovely..." LOL