Friday, January 2, 2009

Grandpa's Sledding Hill

Caleb's Dad made this WICKED sledding hill! For most of those sledding, "Wicked" meant freaking awesome. For me it was FREAKING wicked! I got to the top and was ready to BAIL. I told Frank (Caleb's Dad) that I was going to walk down. He wouldn't let me. I screamed the whole way down. Caleb asked if I was saying naughty words. I told him that I had to scream to hold in all the naughty words. This video is of Silas going about 40 miles an hour, FACE FIRST down the hill and loving every minute of it. What you can't see in the video is the first half of the hill which is the STEEPESET part! I do have to say that getting to ride up on the RAZR and just ride down was sweet!

4 comments:

alison said...

pretty cool looking! jeff says we need to move to idaho now.

KrisJ said...

Holy bad word batman that is one serious hill! Brave Zimmies!

The Toy Guru said...

CRAZY!!! Sledding that fast should be illegal!!! I want to se your video goin' down that same hill!! PS. Love your new family pic.

LaDawn Lingard said...

Wow! a boy's dream hill.