Tuesday, July 8, 2008

People Factories

We were sitting around the kitchen after dinner and Silas asked us a very interesting question. He said, "Does Jesus have a factory?" We didn't know what he meant by that so Tami asked him what he would use his factory for. Silas thought that he needed a factory to make new people. I never thought of it that way. People like to make jokes about some women being baby factories but I'm not quite ready to give him "the talk" yet. I still think that 3 years old is too young for that. So for now the answer is, yes...Jesus does have a factory. In fact, he has lots of factories.

3 comments:

Haley L said...

Good to know this info so I'm ready when he shares with our primary class that Jesus heads up the People Factory Department. That kid cracks me up!!

Rich Jeffers @ Johnsonautoplaza said...

If there is a factory...then I have a couple recall issues! rich

Anna Winn and Family said...

congratulations on getting into your new home. Alex said it's awesome! I can't wait to see it.