Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Oop-pay Farm

Tonight as we were taking another load of our things to our storage unit we began having a discussion about what we'd call our Farm/Ranch whatever you call it. We were saying it'd be fun to put a sign above the driveway entrance with our "name" on it. We brainstormed and came up with these ideas: Zimmie Ranch, Zimmer Farm, Mountain Vista (a play on Caleb's parents Ranch name - Valley Vista) and Zimmie P Farm (P is for poop). Then Elias came up with the winner.... "Oop-pay Farm" Oop-pay is Pig Latin for Poop. I had to say we all loved it. I'm sure we'll never feel like we need to actually spend money having a sign like that made but it was fun to think about. BTW, we don't know for sure if the Poop house will be ours or not. We'll hopefully find out sometime next week if our offer has been accepted.

2 comments:

JoHanna said...

Can I just say that I love looking at your blog, it always makes me laugh. I keep telling Mike that it makes me want to go to Colorado on vacation just so I can hang with you for a while and get my laugh fix! So Thanks for making my days brighter with your fun posts.
Jo

Erica said...

Well good luck on the new house- if you get it. Sounds like it will be an adventure for the whole family!