Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



"Dad, now can I have some strawberries since it is Happy Mother's Day?"


That was Silas asking me if he could eat the strawberries. We make breakfast in bed for Tami and this year it was crepes. Silas didn't want to wait to eat the strawberries though.


Happy Mother's Day Tami!!!


We decided we would write a few things that Tami does that make her a wonderful mother.


1) She gets up early every morning and makes hot breakfast for the boys.

2) She never complains about all the activities the boys have going on.

3) She never says an unkind word to anyone.

4) She never raises her voice at the kids.

5) She always has a spotless house.

6) She makes my lunch for me every time I am in town for work.

7) She sews and cooks and cleans and never complains about any of them.

8) She doesn't like to shop and she doesn't like to have girls night out because it takes her away from her family.

9) She is always has something positive to say no matter what the situation.

10) Sorry Tami, I can't read the last three on the note you left me.


Happy Mother's Day!!! We love you.


Your Boys.

4 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

That sounds like a really fun Mother's Day! Our breakfast was the same! I made crepes for mom, and Jay made some toast for her. Hope the rest is fun!

Jolayne said...

What a wonderful tribute. I love the last line...made me laugh.

Erica said...

How very neat! What a beautiful you have, you guys are truely blessed!!

KrisJ said...

That was a good time! Tami you really are an awesome mom and friend and wife though after that list I wouldnt be making him ANYTHING!!!