Wednesday, May 28, 2008

DAMAGE!! - MAYONNAISE!!

Silas was playing around this morning and getting into trouble (as usual). I wasn't paying much attention to him until I heard him repeating in an ornery voice, "Damage! Damage! Damage!". I asked him what he was saying. He just looked at me and repeated, "Damage!". I then asked what damage meant. He said, "Damage is a NAUGHTY word." Can you guess which one he meant??? I said, "OHHHHHH that's right, damage is a naughty word and you should NEVER say it again." I can't image where he heard such things!?!

Also, the boys have been playing a lot of army type games outside since school has been out. Apparently they have plenty of opportunities to use the May Day distress call. The other day we were driving in the pick up when Silas started calling out his May Day distress - "Mayonnaise, mayonnaise we have a man down." Yet again he was very CLOSE to the real word.

7 comments:

KrisJ said...

I think Ive found my under cover word! hehehehe That boy is to funny!

Ashley Smith said...

That is awesome! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

banana

JoHanna said...

Hey please send me your e-mail if you want to keep seeing my blog
johannawalk@yahoo.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Johnna Jayne said...

Yeah. . . so I had to delete my last post because that was a SERIOUS blond moment.

Blaine and Tirsa said...

That is so funny!

The Toy Guru said...

Aren't you glad that he always gets it wrong!! My Carter loves trucks and drives around town with me pointing at the "Frucks!!!"