Friday, March 7, 2008

Big Like a Man...

is Silas' latest phrase. He wants to be big like a man so he can do more manly things. At the grocery store today he said he wanted to be big like a man so he could choose the groceries. Last night he wanted to have a great big FAT butt like a man so he could sit in the front, HEATED seat of the suburban. During meal time we have to remind him to EAT so he can grow big like a man. On a side note, I'm trying to cut out most processed sugars from my diet. On Wed. when we were shopping I let Silas choose a treat. Of course he chose one of my favorites (strawberry milkshake malt balls). I said he could have them but he should not share them with me. I told him if I asked for some he should tell me "No Mom, because they'll make you fat." SOOOO, for the next 45 min. that we were in the store he kept saying, "Mom, you can't have my treat cuz it will give you a GREAT BIG FAT BUTT!" For the record I wasn't asking for them! Isn't he sweet!?!

6 comments:

alison said...

Silas is such a helpful little man isn't he?

Eldrberry Grove said...

Who needs a diet plan when you have little children that will always be honest in telling you something ;)

Tirsa said...

That is funny.

Elizabeth said...

Hilarious! I can just picture him in the store...thank goodness no one heard him...right?> :)

Ashley Smith said...

LOL!!! That is really funny!

Brigit said...

I love Silas stories!!