Wednesday, January 30, 2008

THE BOYS


Elias had a really long day yesterday. His day started with piano practice, chore, scriptures, then off to school. After school he had scouts, basketball practice, dinner, a practice lesson from the Missionaries and then a visit from our Home Teachers. After all that it was time for homework. As you can see the homework didn't get done.

Silas couldn't stand me taking a picture of Jude without him in it.

Once a week we have "Hygiene Day". We usually cut hair if it needs it, clip finger and toe nails, and clean out ears. On this particular Hygiene Day Isaac thought he was pretty funny!

Silas loves his ice cream! Apparently he can eat it by the gallon!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Love, Love, Love the new background!! You are creative!! Also Isaac picture made me laugh so hard. Gotta love being a mom to boys. I guess this is what I have to look forward too.

KrisJ said...

Oh I love the background!!! I love all those pics. Your boys are adoprable. And how cute is it that Elias fell asleep with the pencil in his hand! So cute

Brandie Lyon said...

Poor Elias!
We need to have a hygiene day tomorrow. My boys need haircuts.

Elizabeth said...

Love Isaac! Had a few funny pics like that here at my house too..I Loved the cute Wedding pic too! ;)