Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tagged

Here you go Erica!

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Paper route
2. Cashier/Hostess at a restaurant until I caught one of my classmates stealing from the register and didn't want to get beat up by her.
3. After school child care Site Director...where I learned the appropriate amount of time a child can be in time out.
4. Pharmacy Assistant

Four T.V. Shows I Watch:
1. Prison Break
2. Pushing Daisies
3. Lots of Reality (Survivor, Amazing Race, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance)
4. Friday Night Lights

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Raspberry Cheesecake
2. Chicken burrito from Qdoba (which I can't have right now due to breastfeeding).
3. Berry and Peach Pies
4. Orange jello salad with cool whip, mandarins, cottage cheese and marshmallows.

Four Movies I Love:
1. What About Bob
2. Dumb and Dumber
3. Most of Adam Sandler's Movies
4. While You Were Sleeping - The Preachers Wife

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Everyone's Blogs
2. Fox News
3. US Bank - Bank of America
4. Craigslist

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. Anywhere without the kids
2. Bunko
3. Idaho
4. Shopping (again without the kids).

2 comments:

Erica said...

Great job THANKS! Wow you love Bunko enough for it to make your list of places you'd rather be? Well I have to say we are a pretty fun group to with!

KrisJ said...

I love how honest you are that is why you make such an awesome friend!