Friday, November 30, 2007

Keep Life Simple

My sister Ashley just gave me a Birthday present. It was one of those glass blocks with the words, "Keep Life Simple" on it. It came at the perfect time...right as I was feeling totally overwhelmed with everything I've got on my plate. Getting the puppy has put me over the edge. So, that phrase has become my new motto. In an effort to do just that I'm quitting all my "extras" except Bunko. I'm hoping this will help me feel a little more sane!! So, thanks Ash for the perfect reminder!

2 comments:

KrisJ said...

I think you are so smart doing that! I have also been so overwhelmed I need to follow your example!

Erica said...

I too should take your lesson by trying to make my life not so crazy, but I guess I enjoy everything I do so much that I am unwilling to give anything up.