Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's been another LONG summer

I thought last summer was a long one because we moved houses and had to stay in an apartment for a month. This summer has turned out to be a repeat only we don't have friends down here to hang with...so I can truthfully say I'm looking forword to school starting. There will be less fighting/wrestling, much easier shopping, and hopefully the boys will make some friends. I'm hoping to find some ME time in there somewhere also. Enjoy the song I'll be humming for the next few weeks (thanks Vicki for reminding me of it)!

8 comments:

Jolayne said...

That is a favorite of Chris and myself as well. One more week!

alison said...

I love that video, thanks for posting it! Now I have hope and optimism yet again. I CAN SURVIVE 1 MORE WEEK!

KrisJ said...

The 1st month of summer was AWESOME the second half has SUCKED!!!

Johnna Jayne said...

I got a good laugh out of that!

Elizabeth said...

Love that song! Too true!! I too am looking forward to having the boys back in school...then maybe I can get organized? Nah...

vicki said...

Yes, this video expresses my feelings exactly and I hope you enjoy your kids being back in school as much as I did today!

The Toy Guru said...

I love that song too...counting the days!! Carter will start preschool as well..are you putting Silas in school?

Jill said...

HILARIOUS!!