Thursday, August 20, 2009

Going Crazy!

I don't understand all my friends saying how much they'll miss their kids once they're back in school. I'm going absolutely crazy with these four boys at home. We're not used to the heat yet so the boys last about 15 minutes a day outside. This leaves them in the house the rest of the day. They're over each other, I'm over them fighting, and we're all over the tension. I'm really excited for everyone to get a little space from each other so we can appreciate our time together again! I'm nervous for them to start new schools with no friends but am hoping by the end of next week we'll all be happy and comfortable in our new routine.

5 comments:

vicki said...

You'll hear no complaints from me! Lovin' life right now with the kids in school.

Johnna Jayne said...

Yeah! What drug are those moms taking?! I hope all goes well at their new schools. I'm sure they'll make friends fast.

alison said...

I'm with you--its better when they're in school!

Remember deep breaths!

The Toy Guru said...

I hear ya loud and clear sista!! Must be a boy thing. It's not that hot here...but my boys still don't last outside very long...They'd much rather jump on my furniture when I leave the room. School is GREAT!

Tirsa said...

I know...I get a little giddy when Bella goes off to school.