Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pull ups

Isaac 3 Elias 0. At least it is easy to improve from 0. I do have to admit that I probably couldn't lift my sloppy body one time either. I never have been good at pull ups. In fact, I always hated them and I think I still do but I will never do them again to find out.

Elias is now signed up for news letters that come out from the Airforce Academy. They start sending things out when they are in the sixth grade. We got him all signed up and then they send a confirmation e-mail out to make sure everything is correct. Elias checked his email and said, "Dad, I got an email from the Airforce Academy". He thought it was pretty cool. This may give him incentive to work on his pull ups, sit ups and push ups.

2 comments:

vicki said...

HA! When I saw the title of your blog post I thought you were going to say that you had potty trained your youngest. Good for your boys wanting to be physically fit and strong. So many of the kids I see around are just sitting around watching TV!

KrisJ said...

POOR Z!!! Hes a pretty dang sporty tuff kid so if Isaac is beating him Im thinking HOLY CRAP that kid is going to be a killer in sports!