Saturday, July 25, 2009

Marketing Genius

Either we have been living out of boxes for too long or McDonald's is incredible at marketing to young kids. Jude isn't even two years old and every time he sees the golden arches, he starts saying his version of fries. It wouldn't be so bad if the condo we were staying in wasn't so close to a McDonalds. When you pull out of the gate, the first thing you see is the big yellow M. I have been trying to figure out the best way to market our bits. I guess we need to get life long customers when they are only a year old. The hard part will be deciding who is going to end up being a drilling engineer.

6 comments:

Anna Winn and Family said...

OH my gosh my stomach CANNOT handle nasty McDonalds. Blah. And can I say that I'm in love with your house?!!!! I'd seriously shave my head for that kitchen!

Tirsa said...

McDonalds is a marketing genius to kids.

alison said...

Found out the charm of french fries: they blanch them in sugar water before they're frozen--its all in the sugar!

KrisJ said...

OOO McD's!! Now how will you get rid of all the dumb toys!! Love that Jude recognizes though.. he is the genius!

Brad and Marissa said...

Tami, you are the BEST!! Thanks!

Haley L said...

He might get his love of the golden arches from his big brother. Elias will likely not deny his love for their fries. :) Sure missed you guys today, especially seeing the boys sign that jersey for 'Z'.