Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jude's Vocabulary

I've discovered Jude's tastes by the foods he asks for. Here are the things he requests on a regular basis:
*fries (fwys)
*doughnuts (donuhs)
*cake (take)
*cookies (titis)
*candy (tanny)
*otter pops (duce - same word as Juice. I mean really, otter pops are best when they're melted down to the juice anyway)

I really need to teach him words like carrots, apples, chicken, etc!

~House update-We are under contract with the last house I posted pictures of. We should close on the 31st of July. Our house in Colorado is set to close on the same day. We're praying that both houses close smoothly!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked his version of cookies the best :) Hope everything goes well on July 31st!

alison said...

yeah--that cookies one...interesting. LOL!

we'll keep you guys in our prayers.

oh, if you feel the need to spring clean something, go here: http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

KrisJ said...

I use tanny with Malia and she just wont catch on!! Miss that little guy so much and I HATE that I am going to miss out on so much!

Tirsa said...

Cookies seems a little suspicious, Jude. I'm not buying it! :)

Poor Jude. He got used to you going into nursery with him and now you have abandoned him! Apparently Ez was a REAL crier yesterday. Someday he'll get better, right?!?

Good luck on the house closings!

Unknown said...

Love when kids use their own words on things that they love. Evan loves to brush his teeth and asks for me to put "pooptaste" on his toothbrush.

Good luck with your closing. I hope everything goes well too!

The Toy Guru said...

Congrats on the house....It's beautiful and huge!! I'm just getting caught up with reading blogs. Sorry this is so late. Looks like your closing is today!!! Yipee!! And the Saddleback house too...wow that it perfect! Pretty soon, condo living will feel like a distant memory!!!We miss you guys!!