Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ugly Plowing





We finally got enough snow for Caleb to use our four wheeler snow plow. Our new house has a driveway that would take FOREVER to hand shovel so I convinced Caleb to get a blade. He then convinced me that the job couldn't be done unless he had a winch too. Well the big snow finally came and Caleb happened to be taking a vacation day so he got up and started working. He plowed our driveway, the sidewalk by the street in front of our house and two others and then plowed a neighbors driveway all in no time. It's been a mild winter with very little snow but I think this purchase was well worth it!!
ALSO... Last night we went to an ugly sweater Christmas party and Caleb won the UGLIEST sweater. His sweater was your basic Cliff Huxtable (with a vomit twist) but I embellished it with faux green fur and black tassels across the chest which I think put it over the edge into the super ugly category! It was a good time!! Now maybe I can ebay it and make back the money I spent on all MY sweater options that I kept collecting!

5 comments:

alison said...

such the fashion statement! Ha Ha!
i agree on the plow--i bet the boys are itching to try it too.

KrisJ said...

OMG he was definately the WEEENER!!!

Unknown said...

That was one ugly sweater! He deserved to win and yours deserved to be a close runner up for sure! You should have posted a picture of yours too! :)

Ashley Smith said...

I was going to call you today, after attempting to shovel my own sidewalk, to see how your new plow worked and if you'd drive 3 hours south to do mine! Caleb's sweater is great, but which sweater did you choose to wear and how did it fair in comparison? Ash

Rich said...

Hey Zimmermans! I think Caleb's sweater had a little "Gone With The Wind" motif going. You know, when Scarlett makes a dress out of the green velvet curtains!- Jill, not Rich.