Saturday, December 6, 2008

My LIttle Butt Rocker


Caleb vowed in high school that if AC/DC ever toured again he'd go to a concert. Well they came to Denver in November so he finally got to live out his dream. He was a little nervous that it would be a "dirty" concert but was pleasantly surprised that is was just freakin' awesome. I tried to convince him to wear earplugs but he thought that just wouldn't be cool. I guarantee if he'd gone to a Celine Dion concert with me he wouldn't have minded the earplugs. His ears rung for days after but he said it was well worth it!

1 comment:

Rich said...

What the .... AC/DC and you didn't call me?! All I want for Christmas is the new AC/DC CD. Wow, your ears ringing for days? So when they give you a new calling in church you won't hear it and can raise your hand when they ask if there are any opposed. See, there is always an upside to ringing ears. I've had them for years and it has really helped the marriage (ha, ha). So just turn up the music and enjoy your old age!