Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mop Chop Shop

Last night Caleb decided it was time to cut all the boys hair. I was sad to see Jude's curls go but it's not his first haircut so I know they'll grow back.  He does look like a little man again.
I hardly even recognize Silas with this buzz cut. He looks a lot like Isaac I'm thinking. Silas was watching me write this post and was put out that were not more words under his photo. He says, "I love Maddie, I promise Maddie I'll come get her to come back to Texas so she can come and live with me and my brothers, forever I love her."
Isaac's been sporting this look for a little while. In fact he didn't really need it cut again but was feeling left out.  I didn't want to spend the time cutting his hair unnecessarily so I said he could cut it himself.  He was all over that idea.  You can't really mess up a buzz but it was hilarious to see what all needed fixed when he was done.
Oh yeah!! No boy was left untouched by the clippers! I have hated Elias' hair long.  It made me think "duh doh di dee doh" every time I saw him.  He still wanted it long but when we offered him cash to cut it he sold out pretty cheap!!
Here's the man who started all the cuts.  He cuts his hair like every 6 weeks so that's not a new concept.  Jude was refusing a photograph here.  He thought by hiding his face I wouldn't get a shot of him. HA! Turned out to be a better shot of his cut after all.  I think I filled half my trash can with hair. Oh BOYS!

3 comments:

KrisJ said...

OH MAN!!! I miss Judes curls! The boys look awesome and Maddie will be in heaven when I let her read that in the morning.. and then she will be waiting for her prince on his white horse!!
AND hello those curtains all turned out AMAZING!! YOU ROCK!!

Elizabeth said...

Your boys all look so grown up now! Love the cuts..but sad to see the curls go..

Jolayne said...

They are all a great looking bunch of guys!