Friday, January 22, 2010

New (to me) Camera!


I finally got a new camera.  I'm not promising great pictures but am hoping for a significant improvement!! Yes that is Jude with his shirt off outside in January.  It was in the upper 70's today and he pretty much strips down to his skivvies all the time anyway.

Jude loving the outdoors on this gorgeous clear day.

I was trying to get some good pics of Silas and he was giving me some really awkward smiles. I was complaining about his unnatural smile and he told me that's how all Zimmerman's smile...true.


Peek a boo!


Love this one of Silas.  I told him to stop smiling and this is what I got!
So, expect more pictures with our posts. I'm really excited.  Caleb never knows what to get me for Christmas so the last few years he's wised up to the "here's some money to get what you really want" gifts.  I used that to buy my camera from my bestie!! Thanks Caleb and Kris!

3 comments:

KrisJ said...

YEAH!!! Seriously they are AWESOME!!! You have such a good natural eye!! The light in Judes hair in the 2nd one is amazing he is edible!! And yes that last one with Silas OMG LOVE LOVE!!!! YEAH!! Im so excited!!

vicki said...

Definite improvement on the pics. Looking forward to seeing your obvious natural talent develop!

Johnna Jayne said...

Sweet! Looks like you got it all figured out. The pics look great.