Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas

Our Texas Christmas was a lot of fun.   It was really relaxing to just hang with each other and do our own thing.  Caleb and I were pleasantly surprised that Elias and Isaac could actually give us a run for our money with board games this year. It was actually fun to play with them. We struggled getting into the Christmas spirit without having snow to take us there but I think we managed to pull it off in time. When all the Christmas songs that mention snow don't apply it made it a little tricky. Everyone down here says we'll get used to it...we'll see about that. 

As usual we put up wrapping paper so the boys couldn't sneak into the living room.  They love running through in on Christmas morning as well.



Here are our pictures.  Unfortunately the quality is bad.  I think it's about time we invest in a new camera. Ugh!



7 comments:

KrisJ said...

The nostril sucking is hularious!! LOVE all the photos!! You know I need more Zimmer fixes! Im gonna make you take/buy whatever.. my D40.. you really need a better camera!

Jolayne said...

I love the wrapping paper idea. My girls would love that.

Mama Walker said...

Thanks Tami the pictures are great I love the wrapping paper idea!

Johnna Jayne said...

I love how Silas said so matter of factly, 'he got me this cuz I wanted it.' Oh Santa Claus, you are so smart! The wrapping paper idea is pretty sweet, I think we'll have to give that a try when the time comes.

Elizabeth said...

I too love that nostril sucking pic. That is so funny! Thanks for the fun times for Matthew too. He just LOVED being with you guys! Thanks again.

Jill said...

I love that you do the wrapping paper thing! Our kids are still running through it 15 years later at ages 20, 17 and 13!

JoHanna said...

I agree I love the wrapping paper Idea! Looks like you had a great christmas!