Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Naughty Boys

Yesterday Jude was in my room harassing me while I ironed clothes.  He started playing with the charge cord for our spotlight.  I saw him pretend to plug it into my elliptical machine.  After a minute he said to me, "Mom, fire fire!". He was quite excited.  I decided I'd better go see what he was talking about. When he touched the connector of the charge cord to a screw on my elliptical it shot out sparks...sure enough, my two year old made a fire! Scary...

Also yesterday, I had a disturbing conversation with Silas.  Went something like this...
Silas: Mom, guess what the most ticklish part of your body is?
Me: Your feet?
Silas: Nope
Me: Your armpits?
Silas: Nope
Me: I give up, what?
Silas: It's your penis (giggles)
That was the opener for our conversation about NOT tickling our penises.  It seriously never ends with the boy!

6 comments:

Jolayne said...

Made me laugh. Never had that conversation in our house!

Haley L said...

I am laughing so hard my stomach hurts! Ask Caleb if he remembers the story we shared with him that Silas told us in class about the almighty penis sometime. If not, Doug and I would gladly re-tell the story. :)

KrisJ said...

Still has me laughing! Love that naughty boy! And holy scary with the fire!

Jill said...

Wow, I want to hear the story about the almighty penis! Your boys are hilarious!

Johnna Jayne said...

Geesh, that fire thing really would freak you out. . . and then to have Silas freak you out in an entirely different way all in one day!

sheena said...

Ha ha ha ha. Boys. Geez.