Friday, October 31, 2008

Hallowiener

Tami bought little weenies and wrapped them with some type of dough to make mummies. They are small but they are really good. We were talking with Silas and for some reason, we started calling them Hallowieners. We started joking around about other types of weenies. I asked him, "What other types of wieners are there?" I should have known better than to ask a 4 year old about that when he has two older brothers. All he answered was, "dog". I assumed he meant hot dogs so I laughed and told him that he was right, hot dogs are wieners. I asked him if there were any other types of wieners that he knew about and that's when it came out. His response was great, "Yeah, people wieners." I had no idea that he knew slang terms like that. It's no wonder the little brother always learns the naughty things much quicker than the older brothers learned them. Elias "was a fan" of Santa Claus until about the third grade(don't want to ruin it for anyone, although the weenie comments probably stopped most people from reading this normally PG rated blog. Isaac stopped being a fan last year and he was in first grade. Silas will probably know in Kinder garden.

On another note, once kids start shaving isn't that a good sign that trick or treating is almost coming to an end? Each year people older and older are out there with the kids. It kind of reminds me of Brett Favre!!!

6 comments:

Kevin n Amy Cederquist said...

That is hilaious. Yeah, what is it with the old ones? One that came to my door looked old enought to be a parent, but the parent was there too!

Johnna Jayne said...

Awe! What a smarty pants. As long as he doesn't know ANYTHING about girls yet I think your good to go.

vicki said...

So funny! I love the cartoon you posted, too. Hilarious.

Tirsa said...

I am the youngest of 4 and I found out about Santa in kindergarten! My parents were so excited that they didn't have to keep up the pretenses anymore and Christmas was totally lame from then on...hardly anything in the stockings, etc.

Kevin n Amy Cederquist said...

It also cracks me up right now that in my blog list you guys are testosterhome and the title of your latest blog is Halloweener...

Jill said...

You guys are sooooooo funny!!!! And of course, totally cool since you LOVE The Office, too! We miss y'all- come back to Louiniana!!:)