Sunday, September 28, 2008

Who Broke It???

I was brushing my teeth tonight and noticed that Tami's little mirror/light thing was broken. She walked into the bathroom and I asked her what had happened to her mirror. Her response was classic. She told me, "It fell two times and it broke. I haven't replaced it yet." I told her that I knew none of the kids had done it because the response would have been, "Fill in the blank child did it." I started laughing and told her that I knew she did it by the answer she gave me. She still says that it just fell but for some reason, I'm not buying it. I guess sometimes mirrors that are sitting on a counter just happen to fall off. So if any of you have those, please be careful. You may wake up some morning with glass on the floor.

PS

Tami just told me the truth. She kept putting it on top of her cords and then she would pull the cords and it would "fall" off the counter.

3 comments:

KrisJ said...

NARK!!!!! LOL

Jolayne said...

You know, sometimes we just break things. It happens.

Rich Jeffers @ Johnsonautoplaza said...

Thanks for the comment caleb! I like the new look!