Monday, September 1, 2008

Most Boring Class Ever

I taught Isaac's primary class yesterday at church. I have been teaching adults for quite a while and I must have been a little bit off of my game with 7 and 8 year olds. After church, Tami asked him how his class was. He told her that it was really boring. In fact he said, "It was the most boring class ever. Next time we shouldn't read so much." I also forgot to bring candy for all the kids who brought their scriptures. Thanks for the warning on that one Isaac.

Tami thought that I would be upset by his comments. I couldn't be upset because I had to agree with him. It wasn't a very fun class. The kids were great too. I was just making sure they realized how good they had it with their normal teachers. They all realize that now!!!

2 comments:

Haley L said...

That's OK . . Silas thinks Doug and I are pretty boring as well, except we rarely forget snacks. 3-year-olds with low blood sugar is not pretty! :)

The Toy Guru said...

I disagree with ISaac...Bro Falagrady commented that it was brilliant and you did a fantastic job!! Thanks for filling in as a great sub!!! Your family is awesome!!