Sunday, June 8, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We heard back during church today. The owner countered back to both offers and ours was best and we were fine with the counter so we are now under CONTRACT!! I was so touched by Isaac's faith through all this. It's amazing to see how in tune with the spirit he is. I went and pulled Isaac out of his Sunday school class to give him the news. He grinned from ear to ear and gave me a big hug. I had to fight back the tears as I thanked him for his faith. What a neat experience to share with a child. Back to the house...NO it doesn't have acreage, well it's on a half acre but that doesn't really count. For some reason it's just not our time to live on loads of land. We have our 20 acres in Idaho though so that has to count for now. We love our new house. We're so happy to be staying in the ward. We're happy that the kids schools will be what they expected and we're humbled by the Lord's plan for us and know we're where we're supposed to be. Thanks for your support and prayers!

10 comments:

KrisJ said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Does that say it all?? I am so excited that your staying! The house is beautiful!

Erica said...

Where is it!!?

Unknown said...

I am glad you are still going to be "around". That is exciting! Sorry the POOP house didn't work out, but over here is #1, you should have never gone for #2... Hee hee..... :)

Ashley Smith said...

Congrats! That is awesome that you found a house that fits....some what! The house looks like a lot of fun!

hannah banana

The Toy Guru said...

Yea Hoo!!! CONGRATULATIONS NEIGHBOR!! Caleb shared with us in Ward Council yesterday!!! We are thrilled for you guys. Apt. living is not the place for 4 little boys...I struggled and I just have 3!! We look forward to having you down the block!

Johnna Jayne said...

Sweet!!! I'm ready for more pics now. Let's see it all!

Johnna Jayne said...

P.S. Chris asked me the other day if you guys were coming to live with us for a little while. . . ha ha, I think he thought you were serious in one of your previous posts. I'll be sure to let him know you found a house.

Carli said...

Congratulations!

Elizabeth said...

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE I am so happy to have GREAT neighbors!!! So excited! Welcome to the HOOD! The boys are estatic to say the least!! and Scott and I are too! ;)

Tirsa said...

That is so awesome. I love Isaac's faith and I am so happy you guys are still in the ward.