Sunday, June 8, 2008

FLUSHED


The poop house has been flushed. We found out on Friday night that the lady filed for one more extension and was able to close the deal. We can't believe we waited for two months to have it taken away! We had a few back up houses in mind and started to work on them only to find out they all got contracts in the last few days. So, we looked in an area we never thought we'd buy and found a house that we all LOVE (it's still in our ward)!! We made an offer and found out that another offer came in the same day! So we're waiting to hear back. They have until 5pm tonight to answer. Isaac started crying when he found out that we had asked for closing costs. He knew that meant it was less than a full price offer and that we could maybe lose the house over that. The boy is so emotionally vested in his future he's been a mess lately. Last night as I tucked him into bed he asked me if we were going to fast for the house (we've fasted about 4 times as a family in the last 2 months for our future plans). I said we could if he wanted to. He told me that he thought we should. So he and I are "fasting" breakfast today. Him - to get the house and Me- for Isaac to have answers to his faithful prayers and that he might gain a testimony of fasting and prayer. We all feel really good about this place so if we don't get it WE'RE JUST GOING TO RENT A HOUSE in the same subdivision that we just moved out of!

3 comments:

KrisJ said...

Im awaiting the update now for the good news! How great is Isaac, such a sweet boy, I hope you are in the house soon that the kids can start running around outside and feel more normal!

Eldrberry Grove said...

Hope you guys find something soon so you can have enough space for the boys to run around and not have to entertain themselves with an iron :) And whenever you find one I'd be glad to muralize it (is that a word???) Good luck!!!

Anna Winn and Family said...

I'm SO sorry! I can't believe the poop house is out of the picture. I can find some awesome property/houses here in Brighton if you want : ) I feel sorry for the boys - Isaac's story just breaks my heart.