Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pay Back

Okay....so Tami basically called me out for not blogging and to be honest, I haven't even had time to read blogs lately either. After being called out though, I feel like I need to at least put something up here.

The boys think it is very funny to scare me. They will wait at the bottom of the stairs and then jump out to scare me. They will also wait in a dark room and then grab me or jump out at me. So far it has been pretty onesided. I kept telling them that there would be paybacks.

Yesterday, I went to Wyoming to meet with one of our managers and do his annual performance review. I got back into town about 3:30 so I decided to just work from home the rest of the afternoon instead of driving all the way downtown to the office. The boys usually get home from school and go straight to their closet to put away their coats and shoes. I heard them talking in the garage so I ran and hid in the closet and closed the door. When Isaac opened the door, I jumped out at him and I thought he was going to water our floor. When he gets scared, his eyes get really big, he tries to grab onto you and he just smiles and laughs. It took him several seconds before he could calm down. It was one of the best reactions I have ever seen. Elias was behind him and tried to pretend that he didn't get scared but he jumped too.

Isaac told me that he would get me back. I had to inform him that he initiated all of this and I had told him that I would get him. He still insists on getting me back. Next time he tries to scare me, I am going to pull the fake heart attack trick. Although, he would probably just jump on me and laugh while I was on the ground. They need to remember, that I go to bed later than they do and I get up earlier. I also know what they are scared of. We may have just started a really bad tradition. As long as they don't think that Tami needs to be involved, we should be okay.

5 comments:

Transplante de Cabelo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brad and Marissa said...

That is one of my favorite games too. I have had to tone it down as of late. I don't want Marissa to go into labor or anything. lol.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KrisJ said...

They just need to throw some snakes into the mix to really get you scared!

alison said...

You've been tagged for a Lemonade meme http://www.alisonlove.com/blog/making-lemonade-meme/603