Monday, April 21, 2008

Harry Potter


Elias has been reading the Harry Potter series throughout this school year. Today while our house was showing we went to the library so he could pick up the 7th and final book. On the way home I listened as he said this to Isaac about his feelings for Harry Potter..."I'm so excited to start reading this book. Harry Potter makes me so happy inside. I just want to smile. It's just like feeling the Holy Ghost or receiving revelation... Well, maybe it's a little different." I guess the boy is pretty stinkin' excited!

6 comments:

KrisJ said...

I think Kaden would agree! LOL they are to funny

Unknown said...

I've never gotten into the Harry Potter thing... I didn't know it was such a eupohric spiritual experience, I may have to check that out.

-Chris

Brad and Marissa said...

I am a huge Harry Potter Fan. I never thought Harry Potter could be likened unto the Holy Ghost but I was always super excited to read the books. That is too funny! I hope they like reading them.

Ashley Smith said...

haha!! LOL! :) i read the books, but never thought of them that way....


banana

Johnna Jayne said...

You will have to let me know when Elias is done. . . boy, that ending is still throwing me for a loop. Have you read them? The veggie pizza was a hit! Thanks!

~Johnna

Kris said...

Omigosh...that is just so funny. I love the things that come out of kids mouths. They're just starting to understand certain things and they way they put things together is hilarious.