Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Puppy Anyone?


Yes, we were wrong to think we could handle it. I made the decision to keep my life simple 3 days too late! He's a really good dog, but I've found out that a 2 month old baby, very attention needy 3 yr. old and puppy are a bad combonation. I know you all knew it... too bad we didn't consult you first. So, I have a FREE pure breed mini schnauzer, white male, 13 wks., crate trained, house trained, with all the BRAND NEW puppy gear (crate, bed, food bowls, food, treats, leash, harness,brush, pooper scooper, toys...hmmm I'm sure there's more). He's had his 2nd shots and he has a microchip that we can have registered to you!!! My expensive mistake is your gain...anyone??? Please save me before I go completely insane! What a great early Christmas gift! Seriously, spread the word!

1 comment:

KrisJ said...

Well I feel for you! We have had to do that to our kids a couple times thankfully we had the allergy excuse! I agree with you though animals are like having another baby I hope you find someone for him I will attest that he is adorable and sweet so Im sure he will make someone very happy!