Sunday, December 23, 2007

Bring on Christmas

Well, I can now say that I am ready for Christmas. We had our Christmas program at church today and I was asked to sing a solo. Not a so low. I really enjoy public speaking but public singing isn't something that I enjoy. In fact, I will admit that it makes me nervous. I usually sing to myself in the shower and no one really has to listen.

Whoever coordinated the program did a great job though. They put me right after the primary. I guess they figured as long as I didn't pick my nose and wave to my family while moving my lips without singing, that I would be okay. If that's all I had to do, then it was success.

3 comments:

alison said...

you did a great job!!

KrisJ said...

Caleb you did awesome yesterday you nearly brought me to tears but in the back seats there isnt much protection from people seeing you bawl so I kept it together... Madison watched you the whole time and tried to clap when you were done and kept saying that was AWESOME I love that song!!! Thank you for sharing your talent!

Erica said...

However I would have loved to see your atttempt at picking your nose, waving to your family and singing all at the same time. I guess this is one time I can say I'm bummed that I'm not in the Highland Lake Ward- I would have loved to hear you sing!