Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 1 ~ Fun but overwhelming

We made it. We're here with everything.

The cabin is sweet.  The boys are in HEAVEN. 

They absolutely love it here. I'm overwhelmed but will adjust I'm sure.  I at least learned how to drive the boat a little before Caleb left. 

We're in Moscow for church and I'm going to be buying more food and supplies in the morning before I head out. 

I'm not used to this "boat needing to warm up" idea but I'm resourceful so hopefully we can make it go. 

 Elias and Isaac are watching The Three Stooges with my Dad. Jude and Silas digging in the sandbox. I'm enjoying potable water from the tap and Caleb is flying back to Houston. 

Can't wait for him to come back next weekend.

2 comments:

KrisJ said...

Looks like heaven!! You are the most resourceful, do it yourselfer I know! I know in a week or so it will all be cake for you!!!
CANT WAIT FOR YOUR PHONE TO BE HOOKED UP!!!

Nannette said...

You are such a trooper! I hope you have fun and get to relax this summer, I am totally jealous of how cool it is up there!