Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Silly Silas...again!

Monday morning I was driving the boys over to a friends house for an air-soft war.  The boys play in the woods and now that it's warming up I was handing out the appropriate motherly advice... watch out for poison ivy/oak/creeper and be on the lookout for snakes.  Isaac asked me if he saw a snake and ran away, would it chase him?  I began my "probably not" answer when Silas popped in with, "that's a stupid question Isaac"!  Then Silas and I had this convo...
Me: Silas, there's no such thing as a stupid question.
Silas: Yes there is.
Me: No there's not.  If you don't know something there's no shame in asking about it.
Silas:  There are too stupid questions.
Me: (getting irritated) No there's NOT.
Silas: Does a fart talk?
Me:  ....hmmmmm, ok, I guess there is such a thing as a stupid question.

The photo is of Silas getting the mail for me last week.  If you ever want to avoid bills let Silas fetch the mail.  There's a good chance it will never make it to the house!

5 comments:

alison said...

He just HAD to prove you wrong, didn't he? :)

Haley L said...

That kid is gonna be a stand-up comedian someday, I swear!

KrisJ said...

Scary smart.. seriously!

Elizabeth said...

K that is hilarious, he cracks me up!! Smarty Pants!

Kris said...

LOL...that kid is gonna be trouble!