Monday, December 14, 2009

Silas Again

Tami is still in New York and I am playing Mister Mom.  I was changing Jude's diaper this morning and I told him that he needed to stop pooping in his pants and start pooping in the potty.  Silas heard me say it and came in and said, "Yeah Jude, you need to stop that.  Your body is a temple and you shouldn't get it dirty like that.  Temples aren't supposed to be dirty." 

At work, I have a membership to a golf course and the kids get memberships so they can go swimming and take golf lessons etc.  We went and got our ID cards on Saturday and Silas was very excited.  He told me, "Dad, I have never been a member of a country club.  I am really excited to be a member"  (On a side note, I have never been a member either and I really don't fit in there)  He has asked me every day since if we can go.  I don't think he really knows what people do there but he is just excited to be a member.

1 comment:

Chris Kline said...

You don't exactly match the stuck-up, white-pant wearing country-club type, my friend!