Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Big and Fat Like Me

This was our dinner conversation tonight. Me, "Isaac, you better eat your food so you aren't so scrauny. Jude is eating all of his food and he is going to be the biggest one in the family." Isaac, "I don't want to be big because I want to be in the Airforce." Me, "You still have to be strong to go to the Airforce Academy." Silas, "I want to grow up and be big and fat like dad. I'm going to eat all of my dinner and all of my ice cream." Talk about putting it into perspective. I guess I still have quite a bit of weight to lose.

6 comments:

KrisJ said...

Awww man hate when they call you out! LOL

Elizabeth said...

Hilarious! Children are sometimes too honest..LOL

Haley L said...

Don't feel bad, Caleb. Silas told Doug the same thing when we were his primary teacher. That kid is a total crack up!

Tirsa said...

Too funny!

Eldrberry Grove said...

Wow talk about brutally honest. Kids are famous for that, aren't they? :)

Jolayne said...

Made me laugh the second time around too!