Sunday, February 15, 2009

WARNING ADULT CONTENT

Tami registered the jeep last week and got license plates for it. Now that it has gas, I would like to drive it a little bit. One evening I went out side to put the plates on and while I was taking out the screws, Silas came out the door, saw what I was doing and said, "Dad, I like to screw." I couldn't help but laugh a little bit. He really does like to do that and he is a great helper. I told him to go inside and tell Mom the same thing. He went inside and told Tami the same thing. She laughed and asked him to come back outside and ask me if I like to screw too. Before it was over, we were laughing so hard and Silas didn't even get to put one of the screws in because he was too busy being our little messenger.

I think it is very important to write these things down because it will help us explain why our kids are so messed up later on. By they way, I'm sure no one will read this anyway because of the warning. If you read this, you are just as bad as we were!!!

4 comments:

Johnna Jayne said...

Dang, that is funny!!!

Anna Winn and Family said...

That's awesome! Oh - and I read this because someone in the family has to balance out the righteous Winn side.
-Anna

Tirsa said...

oh, you know the warning is only drawing in the crowds! That is too funny.

vicki said...

This is so funny! Duane is always pulling shenanigans like that and I'm afraid that Sophie is gonna catch on one day and it will send her straight to the therapist!