Thursday, November 27, 2008

Welcome to Our Crazy World!





Last weekend my little sister Johnna and her husband Chris came to visit us from Mesa, AZ. It was a ton of fun to have them here and catch up. I'm afraid we scared the crap out of them as far as having kids goes though! They're used to a totally quiet house besides the scrappy barking of their UGLY dog. My house is pretty much constant noise with 4 boys! I'm sure they still have a noisy kid hangover headache from them. Johnna cut and colored my hair, Chris took our's and the Jeffers' family pix, we took a trip up to Estes Park which for November was unseasonably warm and Ashley came with Hannah and Cedric for an evening. I hope we didn't scare them too much!

1 comment:

Johnna Jayne said...

Once we got home it was almost kinda eerie how quiet it was. We really missed the fun/noise. Chris commented a number of times how well behaved your kids are. It was tons of fun. Thanks so much for flying us up!!!

P.S. Chris is working on your pics right now.