Monday, November 17, 2008

Silas and the Single Lady



Silas was playing in the living room tonight while I was catching up on this weeks SNL when the Beyonce skit and later her performance of Single Ladies came on. I noticed his attention perked up and he was bopping to the music. He started saying some pretty funny things... "Mom, I like a girl with that color hair", "I want to dance with her.", "I can play the guitar and Single Lady can dance", "I want to marry the single lady", and "I want her now, not Maddie". (Sorry Maddie, apparently he's swayed by the glitz and glam of a famous girl). It was hilarious to see him form a little crush on Beyonce a.k.a. Single Lady! BTW, JT was freakin' funny too!

7 comments:

KrisJ said...

OMGosh I was laughing so hard reading that! You go boy... but JZ is a big boy good luck! AND Im gonna break it to Maddie slowly with ice cream! That is one of my favorite skits I think and hello I LOVE JT!!!

Johnna Jayne said...

Too funny! I got kinda ticked when Justin said he won't be doing next weeks SNL. It was nice of him to make an appearance though.

Kris said...

OK, me and Robb were watching it and we seriously haven't laughed that loud since the Peyton Manning locker room skit. So Funny! It is currently locked and protected on my DVR...no deleting it for us. Silas has expensive taste!

vicki said...

He is so cute! That WAS such a funny skit.

kmk said...

OK, I Feel really stupid, but I can't figure out how you guys follow other blog. I figured out how to display my followers, but not vice versa? Any advice??

Also that really trips me out that you have friends names robb and kris because I saw that comment and thought it was from me since my robb also spells it that way...

kmk said...

Thanks Tami!!! You are always such a help to me!!!

The Toy Guru said...

I couldn't see the skit on your blog so went to You Tube. I saw this nasty one called Cubby does Single Lady. GROSS!! His stuff is hangin' out the bottom...if you know what I mean!