Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Travel Confessions

I have to confess that I really don't mind traveling a lot for work. I don't like being away from my family at all but when I look at the alternative, it isn't good. The week long trips are the ones that bother me the most. I very rarely ever have to be gone more than 5 days and usually the trips are only 2-3 days. Anyway, this isn't why I am writing.

Because I travel so much for work, I absolutely hate traveling for fun. Every time we talk about going somewhere, I figure some way to just stay home and enjoy being there. Travel is not what I want to do on my time off. Somehow, I need to figure a way around this because I think Tami would like to go places. I think even Tami would admit that it is really nice to not have to go through an airport with 4 kids. She really enjoyed traveling by herself to her family reunion. So far, I have been able to stay home with the kids and let Tami travel. That may all change now that this blog is posted.

No comments: